Education Loan Application
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS
1. Must be a Malaysian Citizen.
2. Applicant parents or legal guardians must be a TAM life member for at-least ONE year at the date of loan application.
3. The Applicant must possess at least 5 Credits in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or in equivalent examination.
4. Only courses approved by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education and MQA will be eligible for consideration.
5. Applicant eligible to apply for the loan only upon completion of year 1 of the Certificate, Diploma or Bachelors Degree program.
6. Those pursuing higher education in other countries can also apply for the loan subject to fulfilling all other terms and conditions as above except for condition No.4
7. Applicant must have obtained a minimum of CGPA 2.75 to qualify for the loan application.
8. Students who have attended at least 1 Moral Camp organized by TAM will be given higher priorities.
9. All applicant must also submit the required details and documents of ONE GUARANTOR (guarantor can be parents also)
10. For successful applicants, the guarantor must also be present for agreement signing.
12. All approved loans will only be disbursed upon duly completion and signing the LOAN AGREEMENT.
13. All application forms are required to be endorsed by the respective TAM Branch Chairman before submission.
14. Applicants are required to do the following upon duly completing the application:
i. Scan and email the completed application form and all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org AND
ii. To submit to TAM Foundation office by hand or courier or post a set of hard copy of the original application form together with all the required documents.
15. Duly completed application must reach TAM FOUNDATION (by email and hard copy) latest by 7th May 2019.
Please click below to fill up the application form online.
Alternatively, please click below to download the form to fill up manually.
Upon filling up the application form, please obtain endorsement from the respective branch chairman. Only applications with branch chairman’s endorsement will be accepted.
Please access the page in desktop view to view the application form.