Education Loan Application
APPLICANTS ELIGIBILITY & CONDITIONS
- Must be a Malaysian Citizen.
- Priority is given to Applicant’s Parents / Guardian who are TAM Members.
- The Applicant must possess at least 5 Credits in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) examinations for Diploma and Degree Courses.
- For University (IPTA) Students, they must enrol for courses approved by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education.
- For Polytechnic Students, they must be enrolled in courses approved by the Department of Ploytechnics and Community College Education, Ministry of Higher Education.
- For Students from Private Higher Education Institutions (IPTS) or foreign Universities, they must enrol for Courses approved by the Private Higher Education Management Sector, Ministry of Higher Education and the Course enrolled must be accredited by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA).
- Applications should be submitted after completing first semester or 1 year in the to the College with latest results.
- Upon signing Agreement , need to have TWO GUARANTORS and they must be the Parents / Guardians of the Applicant.
- Students who have attended TELUGU P.O.L (Peoples Own Language) classes or have attended at least 1 Moral Camp organized by TAM will be given priority.
- To retain the loans, candidates must ensure they pass all examinations and maintain a CGPA of at least 2.75 and above each year.
Please click below to fill up the application form online.
Alternatively, please click below to download the form to fill up manually.
Upon filling up the application form, please obtain endorsement from the respective branch chairman. Only applications with branch chairman’s endorsement will be accepted.
Please access the page in desktop view to view the application form.