UPDATES ON 6th CENSUS (BANCI 2020) FROM TELUGU ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA (TAM) – (PART 1)
Priyamaina Teluguvaru Andariki Namaskaram
As most of us are aware, the Census for this year will begin in two phases.
Phase 1 will be E – Census which will commence from 7.7.2020 till 30.9.2020. E – Census will be a questionnaire completed online and also via phone calls depending on locations.
Phase 2 will be a Face to Face method by enumerators interviewing Malaysian Citizens from 7.10.2020 till 24.10.2020
We kindly request as many as our Telugu Individuals and Families to opt for/choose E-Census (Online) Census. All information inserted will be accurate as per what has been typed out. This will minimize errors and accurate information will be captured by the Department of Statistics, Malaysia.
HOW TO LOG IN INTO E-CENSUS? (PLEASE FOLLOW THE 8 STEPS AS ENUMERATED BELOW)
- Await the Invitation Code via post from Department of Statistics, Malaysia or pre-register for online census at the link given below.
- Kindly log into https://ecensus.mycensus.gov.my/
- Click on the Pendaftaran/Registrationand update your full name, E-Mail Address and Mobile Phone Number.
- Click YA/YES if you have the Invitation Code received through post and insert it. Then, click Register/Daftar.
- Registerusing the One Time Password sent to your mobile/e-mail.
- Log in using the mobile numberregistered and the One Time Password
- Insert the Identification Card
- Proceed to answer the questionnaire(s).
There is no Ethnic Code to be inserted for E-Census. It is only a free text to be typed.
Kindly refer to Question E8 – APAKAH KUMPULAN ETNIK ANDA/AHLI ISI RUMAH INI ? (Kindly refer to the print screen)
PLEASE SPELL, TYPE AND INSERT AS :-
Kindly await further updates on face to face interviews wherein Ethnic Codes will be informed by the Statistics Department.
STATING THE ETHNICITY IS OUR BIRTH RIGHT. LET US COLLECTIVELY INCREASE THE TELUGU POPULATION IN MALAYSIA AND STAND TALL IN ALL ASPECTS AS A SOLID COMMUNITY
Please take some time off and pass this information to all our Telugu Brothers and Sisters in your circle. No Telugu Bretheren should be left out in this exercise.
We shall update on the next phase upon receiving further information from the Department of Statistics, Malaysia.
UPDATES ON 6th CENSUS (BANCI 2020) FROM TELUGU ASSOCIATION OF MALAYSIA (TAM) – (PART 2)
Priyamaina Teluguvaru Andariki Namaskaram 🙏😊
- The 6th Census (Banci) 2020 has officially begun on 7.7.2020. Kindly pre-register for online e-sensus at https://ecensusreg.mycensus.gov.my which is more convenient, safe and ensures accuracy of details.
- Upon successful registration, a verification will be sent to your E-Mail. Upon verification, an invitation code will then be sent to your E-Mail within 72 hours.
- With the invitation code, the online e-census questionnaire can be filled up to completion.
- We humbly request and urge all our Telugu Brothers and Sisters to opt for e-census and provide accurate details to reflect the correct population of our Teluguvaru to the Government, as this important exercise is conducted only 10 years once.
Kindly share this information to all our brothers and sisters nationwide.
Together, let us stand tall and strong as a community in this unity.
Cheyyeti Jai Kottu Telugoda 💪💪😊
Honorary General Secretary
Telugu Association of Malaysia
Mobile : 0166161444
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.telugu.org.my
FB : fb.com/tammalaysia
Insta : tammalaysia_official